Thursday 2 June 2011

R.A.K May Close Up.

Hey Everyone, I know I've been really scarce this week also.I am shifting to a different house and school this month so I've been (still am) busy. Please don't mind my absence. I will try to post at least twice a week. Try not  to miss me :P LOL.
With the end of the month (May) comes the end of another R.A.K session. This month, my first, has been absolutely amazing!! I got so many lovely books thanks to all my wonderful blogging friends. I completely enjoyed making someone's day more happy with the books that I sent them. And, mind you, I sent books to quite a few people (11 being exact). That's quite a good number, right?? Here's what I got in this spectacular month May.
      From Sarah@Workadayreads.









Thank You so much everyone for sending  me these awesome books.!!!!!! I really appreciate it. Its my first month and i received a really good number of books. Its truly a Random Act of Kindness. "Random Act" because you are making someone's day by sending them books no matter you know the person or not. Its very random as in, you'd do something as sweet as that for a stranger. "Kindness" because, well, as obvious as it is, because it goes to show a great deal of kindness in a person when they take some amount of time apart to make a stranger/friend happy. Thanks a TON to Book Soulmates for this mind-blowing idea.
Can't wait to sign up for June.What'd you get this month?? Leave a link and I'll hop by.

Xoxo <3
Mia

2 comments:

  1. Holy book-amole ... nice RAK indeed!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy canoli...you got some phenomenal books!! Thanks so much for participating and sharing so much book love :)
    ♥Isalys

    ReplyDelete