Sunday 29 May 2011

In My Mailbox---8---

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by the wonderful Story Siren.  It features all the books that you got during the week.I am so excited!!!!! This week I got quite a few wonderful books from the authors. Great, sin't it?? I can't believe I got it from the authors themselves. Its a first for me. *HYPER* Here's what I got.


1)Storm Born Graphic Novel by Richelle Mead (Was sent to me by the publisher Sea Lion Books. Thanks a ton!! )
2) Tempted by P.C.Cast (HON #6)- Library
3) The Superiors by Lena Hillbrand (Sent to me by the author herself. Thank you so much, Lena!!!!)
4)Alphabet Weekends by Elizabeth Noble. (Library)
5)Sunset Book 1 by Arshad Ahsanuddin (sent to me by the author.  Thank you so much)
6)Vampires Rule by K.C.Blake (was sent to me by the author. Sounds lovely !!!!!!!  Thank you)
7)Legacy of Lies & Don't tell by Elizabeth Chandler ( e-book)
8)Dead Beautiful by Yvonne Woon (e-book)
9)Hexbound by Chloe Neill (e-book)
10) The Delcroix Academy by Inara Scott (e-book)
Once again, thanks to all the authors and publishers for sending me a copy of their book. I will be putting up the reviews ASAP. Don't they all sound amazing??!!!!??? What's in your IMM this week??? Leave a link.

Xoxo <3
Mia

8 comments:

  1. Those are some great books! I'm adding Vampires Rule & Hexbound to be TBR list! I ♥ Patricia Briggs' Mercy Thompson series and of course you need to start with the first Mercy book, Moon Called! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to start Chloe Neill's series. I'll keep an eye out for them next time I'm book shopping.

    Here's my IMM for the week

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you got plenty of books to keep you going. I hope you enjoy them all! :) It's great when you get stuff from authors and publishers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another good week for you Mia - I hope you enjoy them :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm jealous of how many books you got this week! I hope you love them all! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really enjoyed Dead Beautiful and The Candidates, and I hope you do too! You've got some great goodies. Can't wait to see what you think!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really liked Delcroix Academy. Very twisty-turny. Can't wait for book #2.

    http://yalitwit.blogspot.com/2011/05/in-my-mailbox-monday-7.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. You've got some great books in your Mailbox! I love Elizabeth Noble so I hope you enjoy that one. Happy Reading :)

    ReplyDelete