Tuesday 15 March 2011

2011 E-book Reading Challenge

This challenge is being hosted by The Ladybug Reads. Previously hosted by Alaine at Queen of Happy Ending . I decided to take up the Addicted level since I truly am addicted to reading and also I have to finish up more than a dozen books on my computer.

Challenge Guidelines:
1. Anyone can join. You don't need a blog to participate.
2. There are four levels:
-- Curious – Read 3 e-books.
-- Fascinated – Read 6 e-books.
-- Addicted – Read 12 e-books.
-- Obsessed – Read 20 e-books.
3. Any genre counts.
4. You can list your books in advance or just put them in a wrap-up post. If you list them, feel free to change them as the mood takes you.
5. Challenge begins January 1, 2011 and lasts until December 31, 2011.

The books I read for this challenge will be added below as I finish reading them.


Xoxo <3
Mia


1 comment: