Friday 11 March 2011

Follow Friday---1---



Q. Just like Ashley said (love it) "Ashley the girl..." who are You the Boy/Girl, instead of You the Blogger?


A. Well I'm Mia, the girl. I'm 16. I love to sing and dance. When I'm bored, I usually draw, I love to sketch clothes. I listen to songs, I love Avril Lavigne and Taylor Swift. I love watching tv shows like Gossip Girl, Pretty Little Liars, 90210, The Vampire Diaries et cetera.


To join the fun and make now book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:

  1. (Required) Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Host { Parajunkee.com} and any one else you want to follow on the list
  2. (Required) Follow our Featured Bloggers - http://bookaholicdoesblogging.blogspot.com
  3. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing.
  4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments
  5. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don't just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don't say "HI"
  6. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers
  7. If you're new to the follow friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!
Mia


6 comments:

  1. Hi, just hopping on by! I love Pretty Little Liars! Well, I haven't actually watched the show but I adored reading the series.

    Izzy @ My Words Ate Me

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is maybe the best Follow Friday question I've seen so far. I'm learning so much about so many book bloggers this week!

    (Some surprising things at that!)

    I've got a few surprises in store for you! Follow me back to my blog and learn more about who I am - the man, not the blogger and author.

    Thank God it's Follow Friday!
    Howard Sherman
    http://www.howardsherman.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopping through. New follower! Welcome to blogging! I love the palm tree images for your background. Makes me feel warm just looking at them.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey all,Thanks a lot for stopping by.I am following all of you.Cant wait to read more of all of your blogs.Good Job with the blogging. =D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just started a book blog of my own, and I was hoping you would give it a shot! I would be eternally grateful!
    Thanks!
    http://magnet4books.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Al- I saw your blog and i truly loved it!!!!!!I am following you now and I cant wait to read more posts that you write. <3

    ReplyDelete