Monday 21 March 2011

Teaser Tuesday---1---

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by the lovely MizB of Should Be Reading, in which you share a little taste of what you're reading this week. Anyone can play along. Join in and share your teaser with us, then add your link here!
So this is my first TT and I'm really excited!!!It is from page 244 of  Evermore by Alyson Noel.I love her and all her books.Here goes-------
And when their mouths dropped open and they both started to speak, I held up my hand and said,"And, he's gone". "Gone?" they said. four eyes bugging, two jaws dropping, both of them reluctant to believe it. And even though I knew they were concerned, even though I knew I owed them an explanation, I just shook my head, pressed my lips together, and refused to say anything further.
Hope you liked it.
Xoxo <3
Mia

No comments:

Post a Comment