Friday 25 March 2011

Follow Friday---2---


This weekly meme is hosted by Parajunkee.A fun way to meet book bloggers in the blogging world.
This weeks question is-----
Q)Inspired by the insane twitter trend of #100facts about me, give us five book related silly facts about you.
1.I always have to arrange my books in the bookshelf according to their size, if it is not placed accordingly then I get really irritated.
2.I get really paranoid to see folds and tears in a new book.
3.If I really like a book,then I can't do anything else except read till I'm done.I get really addicted.
4.I usually buy books that appeal to me at first sight.Otherwise I don't really feel like reading them.
5.I keep hop-skipping genre to genre all the time.I can't read more than 3-4 books of the same genre back to back.
Tell Me What You Think.And if I'm not following you, please leave your FF link.

Xoxo <3
Mia

9 comments:

  1. haha my book arrangement is kind of bizzarre.
    it's by author alphabetically last name, and within each author, they are broken into groups by size, and then within each size, they are alphabetical.
    It sounds insane. but it makes me happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Friday! Hope you have a great weekend! I'm following :)

    BK

    www.immortylcafe.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol, I like my books arranged by size too, so it really bugs me when I have different sized books by the same author and I have to spend ages finiding a way to keep them together but still in size order! New follower, have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for following, Im following you now (: I have to say Im the same too I look for an interesting cover, but Im trying to look at synopsis' now even if the cover isnt great

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree, it bother's me when I see new books that have folds and tears. Well, really, any book like that bothers me! lol

    Thanks for stopping by! I hope you have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Folds and tears in new books distress me, too!

    My FF: sinnfulbooks.blogspot.com

    New follower here ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hiya there! Welcome to the world of blogging! I'm happy to be one of your earliest followers and I look forward to your future reviews and seeing the blog grow and develop! Anyway, please hop on over to my blog to follow me and read some of my stuff if you have some time. Thanks. :)

    http://sandrathenookworm.blogspot.com

    I hope you're having a great start to your weekend! (^_^)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank You all for your opinions/views and kind words.Have a great weekend.
    Mia

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hopping through. I love arranging my books by size too. And alphabetically.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete