Friday 6 May 2011

Follow Friday---7---

Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee. It's a great way to get to know more about your fellow bloggers. Thanks PJ for hosting it.
This weeks question-
Q)Circle Time! Time to share.What character in a book would you most like to be,what character in a book would you most like to date?
Thats easy.For me there is one important book, one very lovely character I want to be and one very handsome,hot guy I would LOVE to date. Its from The Vampire Academy. I'd be  totally honored if I could be Rose and I would be floating in heaven if I could date Dimitri. They are both so amazing. I really like female characters who are like warrior types.

What about you?I would love to know what you guys wanna be??Leave a link please??

Xoxo <3
Mia

7 comments:

  1. Hi & Happy Friday!

    A great choice.

    My FF is here :) http://obsessionwithbooks.blogspot.com

    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy FF. I want to read this series :). Hope you have a great weekend.

    BK

    www.immortylcafe.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I glad you could come up with an character you'd like to be. I still can't decide. I just like too many.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Arrggg Dimka! He's probably my number 2! Lol Great choice Mia :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have heard great things about VA, I should really start that series. I am your newest follower! I am currently giving away a copy of Delirium by Lauren Oliver. Stop by my blog when you have a chance and check it out!
    NC
    Truly Bookish

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome pick! I really love that series, and Dimitri is aweeeeesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for stopping by my blog! What you said was so sweet - I'd love to meet you too :) I love your color scheme by the way.

    Britta

    ReplyDelete