Friday 27 May 2011

Follow Friday---9---

Follow Friday is a weekly meme in which you answer a questions about yourself. Its a lovely way to get to know more about your fellow book bloggers.Its hosted by Parajunkee . Thanks PJ. You want to participate?? Head right over to her blog, follow the rules and leave your link in Mr.Linky.

This week's question is-
Q) How many books do you read in a week? And in what form do you read them, or listen to them?
Since I got an ereader, I have bought very few paperbacks or hardback copies.I mostly read a LOT of ebooks and a few paperbacks when I am able to get them from the library or from my friends. I usually read 2-3 books in a week. Never more because I always have tests/assignments and homework to do. I am in awe of those people who can finish reading a book in 2-3 hours in one sitting. I haven't yet been able to figure out how they do so? (very jealous :P) There have been week's when I hardly have read anything. So, yeah, it varies from week to week. And, no, I don't listen to audiobooks. I feel they spoil the idea of reading a book and getting deep into it, forming a relationship with the characters.
Love this question, now I can do some lovely RAK to all my blogger friends who have ereaders. I have been going around sending everyone messages asking if they read ebooks, now all I have to do is check their FF answer. Thanks a lot  PJ for this wonderful question.

What's your answer?? Agree with me?? New to blogger?? I promise your gonna have a lot of fun.
Leave a link, my new friends!!

Xoxo <3
Mia

7 comments:

  1. I love my ereader too! It's just so convenient! I am at 2 books per week as well, but if only I had more time to read... :) Thanks for sharing and happy Friday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog! Here is a link to my amazon wish list - http://www.amazon.com/wishlist/17NYNC48O6V29/ref=cm_wl_rlist_go - I have a nook and that is how I read my ebook but amazon is easier to make a wish list on. I am pretty open and like a wide variety of books if you checked out my blog. I did not get my RAK post up this month. It has been nuts. I did it last month for the very first time.

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been reading quite a book on my ereader as well since I got it in December.

    Happy Friday!
    I'm following you now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Followers thingymajig isn't working. If you comment me back i'll try again later.

    Liking your blog

    Amy@adumbrations

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am new to blogger. I have to agree with the audiobook comment. When you sit down and read a book you have to focus on it, with audio it's more of a background kind of thing. Like for example when i listen to podcasts i tend to be doing other things.

    Hopping by from FF

    Here's mine http://amysadumbrations.blogspot.com/

    Amy@adumbrations

    ReplyDelete
  6. This was a nice book blogger question. My answer will probably embarrass me in comparison with my peers!

    Follow me back to my blog at prepare to be stunned – http://www.howardsherman.net

    Thank G-d it’s Follow Friday with a long weekend ahead. Everyone enjoy!

    Howard A. Sherman
    http://www.howardsherman.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. New follower, neat blog! Check mine out at http://everydayadventure11.blogspot.com

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete