Tuesday 3 May 2011

Teaser Tuesday---6---

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme in which you flip to a random page of the book you are currently reading and pick out any "teaser".Make sure not to please include a spoiler.Its hosted by the lovely MizB from Should Be Reading.This weeks teaser is from The Summer of Firsts and Lasts by Terra Elan McVoy.So far its a lovely read.I cut right through my TBR pile and read this because of all the great reviews I read about it.

I feel the blood rush up to my face,and then rush again because I'm embarrassed that I'm blushing.I don't know if it's because of _____'s proximity (how did I miss him before?) or the new coach
 I've been reading a lot of summer books lately and I'm lovin' it.What about you?I would love to know what you guys are reading.Also have any of you read this book?I checked on goodreads but I didn't find any of my friends who have read it or are reading it except for Alli.(Magnet4Books'Reviews)

Xoxo <3
Mia

6 comments:

  1. I haven't read this one yet but it sounds awesome. Great teaser.
    Sally.
    http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/05/teaser-tuesday-17.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just won this book in a contest! And I can't wait to finally start reading it(:
    Reading summer romance novels just get me in a summer mood, and finally out of that rainy and cold time of the year!:D
    I'm interested to see what you think about the book(:
    check out my teaser this week!
    http://turningpages94.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by Mia. I love the new blog design :) Donna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you guys for stopping by.I am glad you liked the teaser.I recommend this book to all.Its a fantastic book.Review coming up soon.
    @Lisa-Congratulations!!Hope you enjoy the book as much as I do.
    @Donna-Your welcome.Thank you.I too fell in love the background when I first saw it.
    Have a great day everyone and Happy Reading.
    Mia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, it sure looks like a summer book! I'm getting more into the contemporary books at the moment filled with humour, so I guess that's a bit summery as well. ;) Great teaser!

    Rebecca @ kindle fever

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haven't read this yet, but it looks amazing! Good for the season!
    Thanks, the other two are self-published books that I'm reviewing. They're really good as well! :)
    Great teaser, and happy reading!

    ReplyDelete