Tuesday 10 May 2011

Teaser Tuesday---7---

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme in which you post a "teaser" by flipping to a random page of the book(s) you are currently reading. But be sure not to include spoilers.It is hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.This week in Teaser Tuesday I have picked a line from one of my MOST favorite series books-House of Night by P.C Cast and Kristin Cast.Its from the 7th book in the series-Burned.


"Had he really believed since his fall that he didn't truly have feelings? He'd been a fool and wrong, so very wrong. Emotions battered him as he flew raggedly just above the waterline, chipping away at his already wounded spirit, raging against him, weakening him, bleeding his soul."
 I totally love this series. Its amazing!!! Especially for a paranormal freak like me. :P
Everyone go ahead and give this series a try,start with Marked (its the first book in the series). I guarantee that you won't regret it. Atleast I hope  you won't :)
What's on your Teaser Tuesday??Leave a link??

Xoxo <3
Mia

4 comments:

  1. Great teaser Mia! :) I like this series too. I've yet to start Awakened though. Thanks for sharing this :D
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the teaser ;)

    Don't know whether I want to start this series! I swore I wouldn't.... Hearing so many bad things about it has completely put me off!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! Oh, great way to make me want to read this again. I read up to book 4 and then I just kind of fell out of it. :/ Glad you like it though!

    Here's my teaser for the week!

    Rebecca @ kindle fever

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing teaser. Glad you are enjoying the series. I think I have the first book in my stacks somewhere I will have to dig it out.
    Sally.
    http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/05/teaser-tuesday-18.html

    ReplyDelete