Sunday 15 May 2011

In My Mailbox---6---

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren. Its a great meme and thank you Kristi for hosting it. It features all the books that you received this week. The more the merrier.


1) Shimmer by Alyson Noel (Ebook)
2) Born at Midnight by C.C Hunter (From the author, thanks C.C and thanks Caitlin for having selected me as the winner of the giveaway)
3) Blue Moon by Alyson Noel (Bought it)
4) Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia (Borrowed from friend)
5) Mini Shopaholic by Sophie Kinsella ( From Library)
6) Burned by P.C Cast and Kristin Cast (From Library)

What's more important is that I certainly wasn't expecting to get a signed copy of Born at Midnight plus some amazing swag. So here's a peek into my Treasure Chest (Yeah, it doesn't have gold or anything. Who needs gold when they can have all the YA books in the world.)
A few words which make a single copy of a book more precious. YAYYY!!!!

And now the last but not the least......THE SWAG!!
2 bookmarks - a notepad - a pen - a comb+mirror

Thank you C.C and Caitlin once again!!!! I can't thank you guys enough. I also received some books through R.A.K but I want to save it for the end of the month. So thanks to my lovely friends who sent em to me.
Whats in your mailbox this week??

Xoxo <3
Mia

10 comments:

  1. Great IMM! You got some awesome books this week! Hope you enjoy reading them and I'm looking forward to your thoughts =).

    My IMM: http://ange-moonlightreader.blogspot.com/2011/05/weekly-book-meme-hosted-by-story-siren.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for commenting (:

    Great stuff this week! I haven't read any of those yet, but I've heard great things about Beautiful Creatures and Burned. The only thing by Sophie Kinsella is "Remember Me?" and that was a really fun read. Hope you enjoy all of your books! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is amazing that you got a signed copy!! Congrats! Ooo and I need to read mini-shopoholic! I've been on hold for it at my library for months now! Hopefully whoever is reading it will return it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great IMM Mia - Hope you enjoy Blue Moon. Here's ours: http://bookpassionforlife.blogspot.com/2011/05/weekly-update-9.html

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Born at Midnight looks really good! It's on my list. And I'm loving the cover of Blue Moon. I hadn't seen that version yet. Great mailbox, happy reading!

    Carmel @ Rabid Reads
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great IMM! I'm so jealous! A signed copy! :( Haha. :) Your IMM just blew mine out of the water! But here's mine anyway: http://909reviews.blogspot.com/2011/05/imm-in-my-mailbox-number-2.html
    I'm a new follower, so maybe you could stop by my blog and follow me back? I'd really appreciate it! :) Here's my IMM!
    Thanks!
    -Angel

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have been dying to read Beautiful Creatures since I saw it was a Heather's Pick at Chapters (not that I trust her at all but if she is picking a YA book, I must read it)! I can't wait to see the review! Hope you enjoy =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've been meaning to read the Shopaholics books! Great books & Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've heard amazing things about Born at Midnight! I hope you really enjoy it!


    Crystal @ Elegantly Bound Books

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank You all for stopping by. I definitely agree with you guys. I've received some of my most favorite books ever!!!
    @Natalie- I too had the book reserved in my school library and I finally got it this week.
    Reviews to these books will be posted soon as I can after I finish reading them. Thank you for your views on the books.
    Mia

    ReplyDelete