Friday 6 May 2011

TGIF---3---

TGIF  is a weekly meme hosted by G-Reads. Its another lovely way to get to know your blogger friends a little more personally.You get to know about their likes and dislikes, their perspective of things et cetera. It also includes the recap of this week's posts.
This weeks question-
Q)Book Blogger Identity-What occupies your time when you are not reading and/or blogging?
I love such kind of questions so I probably will have a LOT to say.Here goes, my attempt to include all the things I do when I'm not reading or blogging, in a few paragraphs.
When I'm not reading or blogging, I usually am dancing. I love dancing A LOT!!!!!!!! Its an essential part of who I am. I am also well known among my friends for dancing. I love to break dance, pop and lock, street dance, hip hop, robot dance, krump, contemporary, ballet ( I often add a few moves of ballet here and there in my dance but I'm not a ballerina as in I don't know much about it.), bollywood cinematic dance and a lot more. Dancing is my life. I wouldn't be able survive without. I love the way some beats make me wanna get on the floor. I just feel so happy when I am dancing, like I could go on and on without caring about anyone or anything.What's more important is I have taught myself how to dance, I've never attended any classes or anything. And that's what I love more.That I can dance for myself, dance on my own.However I want, whatever I want.Without the restrictions of a coach.
I also love to sing, play my guitar and keyboard. They are also very important for me.
I am in a hurry right now, so I'll elaborate later. But yeah, dancing is MY LIFE. Sorry friends, but you'll get to read more about me sometime later.Thanks for stopping by.
Are you participating in TGIF, if not head right here and you can sign up for it. Its a lovely meme.You'll should definitely participate.

Xoxo <3
Mia

1 comment:

  1. New follower via the hop. Sadly I am not much of a dancer and envy those you are! I stick to singing and acting...I'll leave the dancing to those with the talent!

    ReplyDelete