Sunday 8 May 2011

In My Mailbox---5---

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren. It features all the books that you got this week. It can be gifted to you, received for reviewing, borrowed anything at all. I am so excited to read  the books that I received this week. Thank you Netgalley for the ARC's





I got All Night Party from the library. I am so eager to read Starcrossed. I've heard some great things about it. What about you?? What did you get this week in your mailbox??
Also I am loving the experience of R.A.K This is my first month and I am so excited that I already sent out books to 4 people.

Xoxo <3
Mia

4 comments:

  1. Great books this week Mia - Hereafter & Starcrossed are really great books. I hope you enjoy them :) Donna

    P.S here's my IMM - http://bookpassionforlife.blogspot.com/2011/05/weekly-update-8.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great selection!! You have quite a few that I would like to read too :)

    I read Starcrossed, it was good but I had some reservations about it. I'm looking forward to reading what you think about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great set! I haven't read RL Stine Fear Street books in years. I used to love them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have Hereafter, and I've read Starcrossed! Great book, I'm sure you'll enjoy it :)

    ReplyDelete