Wednesday 25 May 2011

Waiting on Wednesday---8---

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme which features the book(s) you are eagerly waiting for to get published or to read. Its hosted by Breaking the Spine. This week on my WOW is- Forgotten by Cat Patrick. Its going to be published on the 7th of June 2011. Sounds amazingly exciting. Can't wait for it to come out. Just a little over a week.

Synopsis-
Each night when 16 year-old London Lane goes to sleep, her whole world disappears. In the morning, all that's left is a note telling her about a day she can't remember. The whole scenario doesn't exactly make high school or dating that hot guy whose name she can't seem to recall any easier. But when London starts experiencing disturbing visions she can't make sense of, she realizes it's time to learn a little more about the past she keeps forgetting-before it destroys her future. 

Part psychological drama, part romance, and part mystery, this thought-provoking novel will inspire readers to consider the what-if's in their own lives and recognize the power they have to control their destinies.


Lovely, isn't it?? Its something totally different,like  something I've never read before. What's on your WOW?? Leave a link??


Also I want to remind you all to please comment saying whether you read ebooks or not. I am planning on hosting a BIG ebook giveaway soon and I need enough number of people to participate. So please let me know. I will contact you later on when its all set up. Thanks


Xoxo <3
Mia

5 comments:

  1. Great pick! I will definitely give this one a try. You can find mine here

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to read this one I already have my copy pre-ordered.
    Sally.
    http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/05/waiting-on-wednesday-20.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. This one sounds good!

    My WoW, http://obsessionwithbooks.blogspot.com

    Have a nice week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome pick! We're your newest follower ^^

    Here's our Wednesday Picks

    by @TheJay2xA

    by @addictedToV

    We're also joining the Summer Splash Blog Hop Giveaway
    Please don't forget to join here

    ReplyDelete
  5. great choice! this is part of my wishlist too. I need to order a copy from bd.

    ReplyDelete