Sunday 1 May 2011

In My Mailbox---4---

In My Mailbox features all the books that you received this week.It can be borrowed from a friend/library, received as a gift or for reviewing, bought etc. This weekly meme is hosted by The Story Siren. Firstly I would like to thank S&S for all of these egalleys. I totally love these books and I am still floating in heaven. I still haven't gotten over the fact that I received such amazing books this week. Here are my weekly wonders.



Aren't they all pretty??*sigh*


Another beautiful one. Oh boy I love these!!


Ooooo....Pretty chick.Yet another lovely book.

Aren't you'll eager for the reviews of these books?? Have any of you read any of these??Don't forget to comment and let me know, what you think of them.
A tiny problem-The Summer of Firsts and Lasts gets published on 3rd May which is the day after tomorrow. I am currently reading Sixteenth Summer which as you may know (or not) also gets published on the same day, so I don't think I will be able to finish The Summer of Firsts and Lasts, which is so sad considering the fact that I absolutely loved Al@Magnet 4 Books' Reviews review of the book. *sigh sigh sigh*. What do I do??? Boohoo :(

Xoxo <3
Mia

6 comments:

  1. I just recently won, Summer of Firsts and Lasts! I'm super excited, I'm might have to start reading on my walk back home, from the mailbox!:D
    I hope you enjoy every single one of your books!
    lisa

    check out my IMM
    http://turningpages94.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list of book there =). I've been wanting to read Sixteenth Summer for a while. Hope you enjoy it and can't wait to read your review =). New Follower here =).
    Ange

    My IMM: http://ange-moonlightreader.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for stopping by and commenting and following.
    @Lisa-Hope you enjoy the book.I most definitely won't be able to read it now.SO looking forward to your review.
    @Ange-I will definitely keep you posted on the book.Review coming up soon.So far its a lovely book.
    I am following both of you.Great job with the blog.Love them both.Keep posting.
    Mia

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love pretty covers. :) Looks liike you had a great week!

    Allison
    Well-Read Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, you got some great books this week! I really want to read The Summer of Firsts and Lasts, The Day Before, Forbidden and Between Here and Forever. I loved the earlier books in the Alice series, but I haven't read any of the newer ones. Hope you enjoy all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Allison and Hannah for stopping by and commenting.
    I haven't read the earlier books in Alice series but am looking forward to this one.
    Mia

    ReplyDelete