Friday 1 April 2011

Blog Hop---3---



Book blogger hop is a weekly meme hosted by Crazy-for-books.com. It is a fun way to meet other bloggers in the blogging world.
This week's question is-
Q)Since today is April Fool's Day in the USA, what is the best prank you played on someone or that someone played on you?
I can't really recall ever having played any BIG prank on anyone.But my friends and me sure do prank calls on people on APRIL FOOL"S DAY. Some prank calls work out fine but others turn out to be a major flop.

What about you?

Xoxo <3
Mia

8 comments:

  1. Oh, I think I'll avoid answering my phone today! lol! I've not ever played any big pranks either. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to do prank calls, but always seemed to get caught.

    Hey, I think we have the same name. I spell mine Maia, though.

    New follower, BTW.

    http://bookuponbooks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a fun question. Wish I had a better answer here is mine: http://www.lisasworldofbooks.com/2011/04/follow-friday.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mia! Just popping in via the hop to say hi and have a great weekend! I'm such a wuss, I lack the backbone to make a prank call, I would hang up before the other person even picked up:) Glad to be a new follower here, I'm a huge YA fan as well!

    Jenny
    www.supernaturalsnark.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you everyone for commenting.Its always great to know what everyone thinks.Great blog everyone. Keep up the good work.
    Mia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi I'm a new follower! I'm also a jokester!

    Stop by and see my pranks!

    Kristi-The Book Faery's BBH & FF

    ReplyDelete
  7. We did prank calls too when we were you..not too nice, huh?

    I am stopping by from the blog hop.

    Hope you have a fun blog hop.

    Stop by my blog if you like to see my answer.

    http://silversolara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Prank calls! LOL. I don't think they're quite the same now that everyone has caller ID. It's way too easy to get caught now.

    Glad to have found you via the Hop!

    ReplyDelete