Monday 4 April 2011

Cover Mania---2---

I LOVE the idea of this post because there are so many BEAUTIFUL covers out there for almost every book. And what better way to show all of you these covers than by a post in a book blog.This post is for the book Die For Me by Amy Plum. The synopsis looks great and so do the covers.
The UK cover.I definitely give it a 9 on 10.Lovely Cover!!The girl on the cover and the black patterns make it really appealing.

The US cover.It's a 7.5 on 10.Not bad but I prefer the UK cover.I like the reflection of the words DIE FOR ME that is shown in the water.The bridge and the dark atmosphere looks good too.

What do you think??Don't forget to comment and let me know.

Xoxo <3
Mia

1 comment:

  1. I received an ARC of this one, and I have it with the US cover. The rowboat she's in actually has to do with the book. I like the reflection of the words as well. It really sets the scene, along with the bridge. Great Cover Mania post!

    ReplyDelete