Thursday 28 April 2011

Thursday's Guilty Pleasure---2---

Thursday's Guilty Pleasure us a weekly meme hosted by Cyndi@Dog-Eared & Bookmarked.Every thursday in this meme, a confession about yourself is made.They may be big, small, sad, silly or just about anything else.


This weeks Guilty Pleasure-
I have been so busy with school and assignments that I haven't been able to post anything this entire week. I feel so terrible because I love blogging and yet I couldn't find enough time for even a single post. But now I am back with a BANG!!
I have decided that I will be before hand scheduling all my weekly memes so that they automatically get posted on the day. And also because of my lack of blogging this week, I am going to post a lot today. Everyone don't forget to check out my review of This Girl Is Different by J.J Johnson which I will be posting right after this one. Love you guys and please pardon me for this long absence.


Xoxo <3
Mia

2 comments:

  1. You definitely need to get in the habit of scheduling posts. It's easy to get sidetracked by life, or even forget which meme you wanted to update on the day. I try to schedule out all my weekly regulars, and then if I have reviews, etc to add... I add them in later. Pick a day every week and then make that your blog scheduling day :)

    BTW: You changed your blog layout, right? It's nice, I like the color a lot!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the lovely advice. I am so totally going to stick to that.Surely will help me.
    Thanks a ton again.
    Yup I changed it.Glad that you liked it. =D
    Mia

    ReplyDelete