Tuesday 12 April 2011

Teaser Tuesday---3---

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading in which you share a little "teaser" from a random page of the book you are currently reading.Anyone can do it.But beware not to include spoilers.
This teaser is from Ultraviolet by R J Anderson.

So what did that tell me about the mark I'd seen on Tori's arm?Had it just been my imagination conjuring up another excuse to dislike her,like the mark Sanjay had thought he'd seen on Dr.Ward?Or had there really been something sinister lurking there,in the darkness beneath her skin?
Hope you enjoy the teaser.Good day.If I'm not following you please do leave your link below in the comments and I'll hop by your post.Thank You.

Xoxo <3
Mia

9 comments:

  1. Great choice. I totally have this book but I haven't started it yet!! Those were a great few sentences that you chose making me really want to read it!

    Crystal @ Elegantly Bound Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crystal-thank you!You should read it. =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. i haven't heard of this book yet, but your teaser is definitely amazing! thanks for stopping by earlier. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a pretty interesting book. I'll have to see whats it's about.

    Thanks for your feedback on that one post of mine. I really appreciated it.

    ~Maia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you yas and maia for stopping by.You are both welcome.Definitely try out the book,its reallyyy good.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, great teaser, Mia! I've been wanting to read this one. Hope you're enjoying it so far :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Lily for stopping by.I really liked the book.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Want to read this so bad Mia!!! I am a new follower and loved your teaser!!

    Angie

    http://bookaholic5.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oops! I copied your blog website instead of mine (I had to copy and paste it to get to your blog!)

    http://angelasanxiouslife.blogspot.com/


    Ok it's right this time around!!

    Angie

    ReplyDelete