Friday 22 April 2011

Follow Friday---6---

Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee. Its a great way to meet new bloggers and get to know a great deal about them.

This week's question is-
Q)What is on your current playlist right now?
Oh well that's a tough one as I have a lot on my playlist right now but I'm going to mention 6 favorite ones.
Born This Way by Lady Gaga- love the song.Its just so great.Not to mention the lyrics are amazing.
S&M by Rihanna-yes thats another great song.
Grenade by Bruno Mars-love him and almost all of his song!!!.
Angel by Akon- Oh My God!!He's so great.Love the song.
Who Dat Girl by Florida ft Akon- <3 <3 <3
Fireworks by Katy Perry- Cuz baby your a firework!!!She's definitely a firework. =D
A lot more on my playlist but I can't stop listening to these songs and I'm so in love with them that I've got sheet music of these songs for guitar as well as my keyboard.Can't wait to play them all perfectly.

Whats on your playlist?Care to Share?Leave a link and I will follow you back.Thank You all for stopping by.
P.S-I have 50 followers!!!!Yay!!I am so sorry that I can't host a giveaway right now.
Happy Easter everyone and have an amazing holiday.

Xoxo <3
Mia

4 comments:

  1. Awesome songs! Gotta love a mix of Rihanna and Lady Gaga songs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great choice of music! We have similar tastes :)

    I am a new follower! :D

    Jules

    http://thegreatthegoodandthebad.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE THE BLOG!

    New follower from Follow Friday – come over and check out Everyday is an Adventure at http://everydayadventure11.blogspot.com

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like Grenade & Firework, but I'm not a fan of Lady Gaga. Some of her stuff is o-kay.

    ReplyDelete