Sunday 17 April 2011

In My Mailbox---3---

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme which features all the books that you received this week.It can be bought/borrowed/swapped/won/library/for review.This meme is hosted by The Story Siren. Here are the books that I received.
Yeah!! I know its a little tooooo much,even for a week.But I went overboard with borrowing ebooks from the library.Once again thanks to netgalley and all the lovely publishers for granting me access to the ARC of these books.
Library (ebook)
1)Rites of Spring (Break) by Diana Peterfreund.
2)Leaving Paradise by Simone Elkeles (Love her!!)
3)Crescendo by Becca Fitzpatrick
4)Two-Street Way by Lauren Barnholdt
5)Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles
6)The Forest of Hands and Teeth by Carrie Ryan
7)Crash  Into Me by Albert Borris
8)The Adoration of Jenna Fox by Mary E Pearso.

NetGalley
1)Wherever You Go by Heather Davis
2)This Girl Is Different by J J Johnson
3)The Midnight Palace by Carlos Ruiz Zafon
4)The Magnolia League by Katie Crouch.
5)Raising Dragons by Bryan Davis
6)Lost in the River of Grass by Ginny Rorby
7)Queens of all the Earth by Hannah Sternberg
8)Swept Away by Nicole O'Dell
9)Dare to Be Different by Nicole O'Dell

Phew!! That was a lot of typing. Haha Kidding! Whats in your IMM??? Comment/leave a link

Xoxo <3
Mia.

15 comments:

  1. You've got really awesome books! NetGalley is such a life saver, right? It's so awesome. I hope you enjoy your books!

    Check out my IMM this week

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you have a lot of reading ahead of you :) Those all sounds awesome!
    My IMM: Seeing Night Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  3. EEH! I have to go find Wherever You Go, the cover is just too gorgeous. I hope you like This Girl Is Different! Enjoy all your books!

    Here's my IMM :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thats a lot of books! I hope you enjoy them all:D
    check out my IMM(:
    http://turningpages94.blogspot.com/2011/04/in-my-mailbox-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great books. :) I just read Perfect Chemistry and it was brilliant. Hope you enjoy it :) Donna

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow lots of books..crescendo is awesome and adoration of jenna fox is ok.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank You everyone for stopping by and the suggestions.
    Mia

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have SO MANY good books waiting on you...I'm jealous! I absolutely LOVED The Forest of Hands and Teeth AND Crescendo! ;P

    Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You definitely have to read the Iron Fey series...so good!

    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Some great books here! You don't actually have to read them all in a week, do you???

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, loads of great books! I enjoyed Perfect Chemistry and I need to get round to reading the Forest of Hands and Teeth and Crescendo so I'd love to know what you think of them when you're done!

    Happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dang SO MANY BOOKS! Don't mind me, I'm just jealous. :p

    I've read Two-Way Street, it's such a heartwarming book! Let me know what you think of it!

    Here's my IMM-
    http://tripisu.blogspot.com/2011/04/in-my-mailbox-2.html

    Luna

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank You guys for stopping by.All suggestions are welcome.
    Mia

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow! So jealous! Such amazing books!

    Thanks, I'm planning on buying the rest of the Pretty Liar series asap! And I'm following you back now!

    Thanks, and happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank You Megan for stopping by,following and commenting.Yup great decision about the PLL books.They won't let you down.Promise.Except for the 8th book.DOn't know if it was worth it.
    Mia

    ReplyDelete