Friday 15 April 2011

Follow Friday---5---

Follow Friday is a weekly meme by which we get to know more about new bloggers in the blogging world.Its hosted by Parajunkee.

This week's question is-
Q)Do you have anyone you can discuss books with IRL?Tell us about him/her.
I do have quite a few people with whom I can discuss about books,not many though.Among my friends I'm one of the very very few people who is obsessed with reading.
Firstly, I talk about books with my dad.He simply adores reading.You see,that's where I get the passion from.The slight problem is that he reads mainly classics and some other thriller novel.So yeah,those are the only two genres I can talk to him about.I don't blame him,it would be really weird to,one day,find him reading chick-lit.You get what I mean?
Secondly,mom.Finally somebody with whom I can discuss about anything and everything book related.Am I thankful to have a mom,who tries out all sorts of books or what!!She does read a lot of romance and suspense stuff.She's really fast in reading (something I'm not *green with envy*)
Thirdly,my friends Nikki,Shazzey,Sammy and Ashee.They are fine readers but not really the I-Can't-Live-Without-Reading type of people.And they also read all sorts of books.I get a lot of recommendations from them.Shazzey is the one who literally ran behind me to finish reading the Shopaholic Series (I'm still not done.Becky is so darn annoying with the whole repeating the same mistakes again and again thing.). The first three books in the series were an amazing read,so thanks Shazzey for the suggestion.
Boy that was a HUGE answer!!

What about you??I am really sorry to all my readers for this late FF post but I was away so couldn't post.

Xoxo <3
Mia

2 comments:

  1. Hey! I couldn't get through the Shopaholics series either! I loved the 1st one, but the 2nd one got annoying, and I never made it through the third one! Now they are in a box in the bottom of my closet! haha She never learned! EVER!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Al for stopping by.I really liked the other books that she has written.Great author.
    Mia

    ReplyDelete