Tuesday 5 April 2011

Teaser Tuesday---2---

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading in which you share a little "teaser" from a random page of the book you are currently reading.Anyone can do it. But beware not to include spoilers or if you want to then please do mention it before-hand. This teaser is from the book Lock and Key by Sarah Dessen. Its definitely a good read. Go ahead and try it.
She left you, Cora had said and it was these three words, then and now, that I heard mostly clearly of all, slicing through the roaring in my head like someone speaking right into my ear.I didn't want this to make sense, for her to be right in any way.But even I couldn't deny the logic of  it.

Have you read it?? How'd you like it?

Xoxo <3
Mia

5 comments:

  1. Great teaser! I think Lock and Key is the only book of Sarah Dessen's that I haven't read yet. I really need to read it soon! I hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday, Mia!!

    I haven't read Lock and Key, but Abigaile did. I don't think she was crazy about it, though!

    Anyway, I hope you have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i've never read this book, but I'm going to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank You everyone for commenting. If you haven't read it, give it a try maybe you might like it. As for my opinion, I'll be posting the review soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Mia! Great teaser! My friend is a big Sarah Dessan fan, so I have heard a lot about her, but never read any of her stuff.

    Anyway, I am a new follower! Thanks for following me. AND...I see that you are a Sara Shepard Fan! Yay!!!

    ReplyDelete