Thursday 21 April 2011

Thursday's Guilty Pleasure---1---

Thursday's Guilty Pleasure us a weekly meme hosted by Cyndi@Dog-Eared & Bookmarked.Every thursday in this meme, a confession about yourself is made.They may be big, small, sad, silly or just about anything else.


My Guilty Pleasure-
I enjoy picking on "certain" people (not about to disclose that or I will be so dead!!). Its just fun (*evil smile*) to watch them squirm, like a worm trying to get out of trouble.I know I am evil, but I can't help myself.And its not like they are all saints anyway.I try and control myself, but to hell with that.Its not really fun being the goody-two-shoes.
What about you?I see that not many bloggers are participating in this,they definitely should try it out.Its loads of fun.Once again this is a meme which tells us more about the bloggers.

Xoxo <3
Mia

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for participating! I just did it for fun, glad you like it :)

    I hope you're not being too evil, haha! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope not so much.Just a teensy weensy bit ;)
    Thanks for stopping by.
    Mia

    ReplyDelete