Tuesday 26 April 2011

Teaser Tuesday---5---

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme in which you flip to a random page of the book you are currently reading and pick any "teaser" from it. Be sure not to add spoilers. This meme is hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.This weeks teaser is from The Magnolia League by Katie Crouch.

And that's how my fate was sealed.No choices.No bargaining.Well, I guess there was bargaining.Big Jon managed to make himself a deal for ten more police-free years.And guess what?I was the price.
I like this book so far. Its pretty interesting. I'd once again like to apologize to my friends for this late post of TT. I've been really busy with school and assignments and due papers. So I couldn't get enough time to post. Now I've decided to schedule before hand all the weekly memes so that they will automatically be posted on the required day. Yup! I am going to do that.Its not fair to keep my blogger friends waiting.So what's on your TT??

Xoxo <3
Mia

No comments:

Post a Comment