Friday 29 April 2011

Follow Friday---6---

Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee. Its a great way to get to know your fellow blogger friends. Thank you PJ for hosting this.
This weeks question is-
Q)Keeping with the dystopian and apocalypse theme that seems to be running rampant on parajunkee.com, I have one very hard question for you: If you were stocking your bomb shelter, what books would you HAVE to include if you only had space for ten?
Okay thats a tough one.But here are random ones that I picked with my eyes closed.
1)Pretty Little Liars by Sara Shepard.
2)The Host by Stephenie Meyer.
3)The Lying Game by Sara Shepard.
4)Moonlight by Rachel Hawthorne.
5)The Truth About Forever by Sarah Dessen.
6)The Vampire Academy (all I would squeeze them in)

What about you??New blogger?Leave your link and I'll be sure to stop by and follow.

Xoxo <3
Mia

10 comments:

  1. Great choice's Mia. :) What did you think of the host? Any good?
    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your list!! I haven't read The Truth about Forever yet, but I love Sarah Dessen! Vampire Academy is another good series I would want to bring. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've only read 'The Host' out of those but it wasn't really my cup of tea. New follower. :)
    Marc

    bookmarcblogpants.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really need to start reading Vampire Academy. Lol Awesome blog and you got a new follower! :D


    Here is my follow friday: http://rockielove.blogspot.com/2011/04/follow-friday.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love vampire academy :) awesome blog newest follower

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello and a Happy Friday!

    You have a great list of books.

    I am a new follower, have a wonderful weekend.

    http://obsessionwithbooks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great list of books that you picked! I love Vampire Academy! I wanted to take all of the Rachel Hawthorne books but I had to cut them all out cause I already had 10. Maybe I could borrow yours;)

    I'm a new follower! You can view my post on my blog at http://guiltypleasuresreviews.blogspot.com/2011/04/follow-friday-4-29-11.html

    I hope that you have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Lying Game is a fantastic choice! I've heard really negative things about it, but it's one of the best books I've read this year!

    Happy Weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank You all for stopping by and commenting.As you know it means a LOT to me.
    @DOnna- Yup The Host is amazing, you should try it out. Also my review for the book is on the blog. You can check that out, if you want. =D
    @Christy-Yeah The Truth About Forever is a pretty good book.You should give it a try, maybe you might like it.
    @Jamie- Yup!! You can certainly borrow them.
    And to all my lovely blogger friends, I am following you all know.Thanks for following me. Have a great day, you guys!!
    Mia

    ReplyDelete