Monday 18 April 2011

One Lovely Blog Award


Thanks soooo much to Shaylene@Lost in the Pages for giving me this award.Its my very first blog award and I'm so happy.Congrats to Shaylene for receiving this award,you definitely deserved it.According to the rule-Once you win this award you are supposed to share 7 things about yourself and pass on this award to 15 other bloggers.So here's a lil more about me--
1)Other than blogging,I am obsessed with researching about fashion DIYs because I love making new things whether they are accessories or some piece of clothing.
2)I am currently studying Commerce and plan to take up business management including something to do with fashion ofcourse.
3)There are not really many hobbies that I'm not fond of like dancing, singing, playing instruments, stitching, drawing, writing, playing pc games, my xbox 360, watching loads of tv shows and movies, listening to songs, gossiping.Yeah...I know its a lil weird.But.....thats just ME.
4)However weird it may be but I don't really like chocolates(except 1 or 2) or anything sweet.I'm all up for anything sour and spicy.
5)I recently added another addition to my list of tv shows.Any guesses???
One Tree Hill!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love it.There are a lot more other tv shows that I really like and I wish I could watch but then a school going student can't really wish anymore than that and also get good grades.
6)I am not a geek nor am I the least bothered person in school.I get good grades,not exceptional ones though (still working on that).
7)I like making friends and I talk a lot among them.I am my own crazy self-laughing uncontrollably,cracking jokes,teasing-among my friends.
8)Even though I'm supposed to mention 7 things,I want to rebel and add one more and that is.......I Love My Blogger Friends and the Blogging World Sincerely.

Now, presenting the award to other 15 bloggers.I am honored.
Magnet4Books'Reviews
Book Upon Book
Reading Under The Moonlight
Read Away The Day
The Cait Files
Elegantly Bound Books
From The Bookshelf of T.B
Brush Up On Your Reading
A Lovely Little Book Blog
The Book Faery
Book Lungs
Alison Can Read
Hale&Salvatore Supernatural Must Reads
Kelsey Anne's Book Blog
Booknerds Are Pretty Too
Congratulations to all of you.You all have done a great job with your blogs.

Xoxo <3
Mia

8 comments:

  1. Aw, Thanks so much love! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the award. Salvatore and I will not be pasting this one around since we have already done that. :D

    -Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww...Thank you soooo much ^___^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for the award Mia! I have already received this in the past so I am including my thanks to you in that post. I am actually not receiving awards right now as I am a bit too busy (aren't we all), but thank you so much for thinking of me!

    Here's the link to my Thank You Post

    Brush Up On Your Reading

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for the award! That means a lot to me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Mia! It's always nice to be recognized for blogging :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are all welcome!!Keep posting.
    Mia

    ReplyDelete