Tuesday 19 April 2011

Teaser Tuesday---4---

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme which features a "teaser" from the book you are currently reading.Its pretty easy.Anyone can do it.Just grab the book,flip open to a  random page and pick out a line or 2 (or 3 or 4, whatever) and mention it in a TT post.My teaser is from Adored,An It Girl Novel by Cecily Von Ziegesar.This meme is hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading.
Enjoy this tidbit.

"Suddenly Callie's unshaven legs felt scratchy in her smooth black tights.Oh My God,she couldn't help thinking.I have hairy legs and I'm going to die alone.
I think this book is really interesting so far.Probably will put up the review in a couple of days.
Whats on your TT post??Care to share??
Thank You everyone for stopping by.It means a lot to me.

Xoxo <3
Mia
 

2 comments:

  1. Funny teaser. Hope you are enjoying the book.
    Sally.
    http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/04/teaser-tuesday-15.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You Sally.Your post is awesome.I love this book.
    Mia

    ReplyDelete