Monday 11 April 2011

In My Mailbox---2---

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren. It features books that you have been gifted/bought/received/borrowed. This week I got quite a few books and I can't wait to finish reading them all. But firstly I want to thank the publishers at Net Galley for having accepted my request for the books.



Net Galley-
1)Bite Me by Parker Blue
2)Try Me by Parker Blue
3)Fang Me by Parker Blue
4)In Trouble by Ellen Levine
5)Ultraviolet by R J Anderson.

Bought-
1)Princess and Pauper by Kate Brian
2)Santa Cruise by Mary Higgins Clark
3)Dead to the World by Charlaine Harris

Borrowed-
1)Wings by Aprilynne Pike
2)Full Moon by Rachel Hawthorne

This is the biggest bundle of books I ever got in a week.So whats in your IMM??

Xoxo <3
Mia

4 comments:

  1. Seems like you have some great books waiting for you to read! I've actually barley bought anything this month. Did find some freebies, but no serious buying.

    Rebecca @ kindle fever

    ReplyDelete
  2. bex-actually this is not much.I've a bigger bunch of books to be featured in the next weeks IMM. =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wings is a great book! You can download it free for Nook and Kindle for a limited time only!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yup certainly looks like a great book.Thanks for sharing the info.

    ReplyDelete