Friday 8 April 2011

Follow Friday---4---

Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee. Its a great way to meet new bloggers in the blogging world and get to know about them.

This weeks question is-
Q)Do you judge a book by its cover?
Do I judge a book by its cover??That would be a yes and a no.Yes because, books with fascinating covers are my first choice and preference. No because, even if I don't like the book cover I do glance at the synopsis and so if I like it, I tend to pick up the book.Picking up a book (for me) has three stages-
1.The cover should catch my eye.
2.The name should be catchy.
3.If 1 and 2 are not true for the book, then the synopsis should be an interesting one.

What about you??Don't forget to leave your link if I'm not following you yet.Once again I want to thank all the followers for all the kind comments and for taking the time to stop by my blog often.

Xoxo <3 
Mia

10 comments:

  1. New follower via FF.
    Yup I judge a book by its cover. Guilty!

    Come check out my blog if you have time :)
    www.tyrasbookaddiction.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I usually go for the pretty books first, but that doesn't mean I'm going to buy it! I always try to read the summary and reviews before I make an investment. With a limited budget, I can only get books I will hopefully love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I am your newest follower for the FF and I hope you're having a great day so far! :)

    -Sandra from http://sandrathenookworm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The cover is what draws my attention first, but not the only thing I look at! I'm a new follower. My FF is at Coffee Table Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  5. I completely agree with you about the covers! It's basically what I wrote, haha. I'm a new follower! Nice to meet you. :D

    My FF can be found here!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Agreed! I do read the back before I make my final decision.

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you everyone for stopping by and sharing your views and opinions.Thanks a lot for the follow.

    ReplyDelete
  8. New follower! I always judge a book by it's cover but I'm the same way. I always read the synopsis before buying any book. Cute blog; looking forward to reading it!

    Crystal @ Elegantly Bound Books

    ReplyDelete
  9. I do love a great looking cover. It does drag my eyes over the cover. I enjoy getting recommendations from other reads for one reason or another.

    Please Stop by, I'm starting a new with a fresh look.  Let me know what you think.

    Black Disaster Fairy
    A World of Personality

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you Crystal, Black Disaster Fairy, E Kelly for the follow and for taking the time to stop by my blog. I am following all of you.

    ReplyDelete